Being a practical family means only purchasing items that we need and items that will serve as tools to be a functional parent and household. From the start, my husband and I only put items on our Baby Registry that we knew we absolutely would have a use for.
Here is a running list of items that have proven to be very helpful for our family. I hope that your family has a chance to enjoy them, too!
- Silicone Manual Breast Pump/Milk Collector
- Boppy Pillow – Nursing & Infant Positioner
- Tommee Tippee Formula Dispensers
- Burpy Bibs
- Multi-Purpose Bibs
- HALO SleepSack Swaddle
- Love To Dream Transition Swaddle
- Snuggle Me Organic Co-Sleeping & Infant Lounger